Fashion is no longer just for women. There are many ways that men can stay as fashionable and as up to date as their female counterparts.
Here are some great tips to help you look your best:
1. Stick with styles that suit you – Sometimes the trendiest clothing is not the right choice for you. If you have a personal style, stick with it. Otherwise, you’ll just look uncomfortable and that’s not the impression you want to give. That’s not to say you can’t change things up a little, but don’t try to become an entirely different person.
2. Invest in a few good pieces – It’s easy to waste your money on designer clothes, but not everyone can afford to that. Instead, focus on three key designer items that are necessary for every man’s closet. First, a nice pair of designer jeans. Get a classic cut that will never go out of style. Second, a nice designer button-down shirt. You’ll get a lot of wear out of this one. Third, a designer suit. These three pieces can get you through just about anything.
3. Don’t forget outerwear – A lot of people tend to focus only on their clothes, forgetting coats. You should have at least one nice coat that can transition from casual to business easily.
4. Don’t forget underwear – On the same token, you don’t want to skimp on what lies beneath. Invest in some high quality underwear in the style that suits you. These will last much longer than the cheap kind and they are a lot more comfortable. When you’re comfortable down there, you’re comfortable everywhere.
5. Get some great tees – T-shirts are versatile and a necessary part of everyone’s wardrobe. Look for a few high quality tees made of expensive cotton that look like a million bucks. Throw in a few vintage tees for good measure, but don’t go too overboard.
6. Don’t forget the slacks – While everyone loves to wear jeans, sometimes they just aren’t appropriate. If you don’t have a need to wear a suit, you should at least have one pair of nice dress slacks. Whether you need them for a date or you just want a change, it’s nice to have a pair on hand.
7. Invest in nice shoes – Shoes really complete a polished picture, if they are done right. You should have at least one pair of the following shoes on hand: running shoes, dress shoes, casual shoes, hiking boots, and a pair of dressy boots. Keep them clean and polished at all times.
8. Remember to accessorize – All men need at least one dress watch and one casual watch, as well as an assortment of nice neck chains and/or bracelets. Don’t go overboard with the jewelry, but a nice chain can really complete an outfit.
9. Tie it all together – Ties can actually be a lot of fun. If you don’t own a tie right now, go out and buy at least one classic tie. Stick with solids if you are afraid of matching them with shirts, or get funky with some cool patterns if you want to change it up a bit.
10. Keep them looking good – No matter how much you spend on clothes; if you throw them on the floor, they’re going to look awful. Take care of your clothes and make sure you follow the care instructions properly. Dry cleaning is expensive, but well worth it sometimes.
Find men’s clothing, jewelry & accessories at :